Monday, January 26, 2009

First Post...this Year 2009...My Parents trip...Vote of Thanks...


#1 My parents visiting me and was roaming around different places in 3 months. I was constantly hooked into travel websites, travel deals, ticket deals, hotels and car rentals. I can still bet I can find better deals when it comes to travel in US.  

Guys, I would say the road trip with my parents from New Jersey to Washington DC and Phoenix to Las Vegas via Grand Canyon ;) were the best. You won't realise you have so much to talk for long hours with your parents. It's quite a different feeling. I would ask anyone to take this trip anywhere.

I should thank my friends who have accomodated my parents and I for those three months.

Maheshwer ( Yengal Anna Vijayakanth)
Gulam ( Vanathai pola Livingston)
Suresh 
Gopi 
Rajkumar 
Selva 
Murali
Karthik
Rajesh 
Vivek Krishna 

Special thanks for Shriram Kannan (the best in my all time fame), Shyam (travelling with me to Niagara), Bharath & Bhargavi (for taking them as their parents), Newton ( for arranging Rockford beach house), Raj Prabhu (for travelling with me to Vegas, he owe me a lot for showing the bite of Vegas), Gulam (travelling with me to Orlando), Chandra & Kalpana for helping out in Houston and Rajeshnath (my understanding boss)

San Antonio,TX
Corpus Christi,TX
Rockford,TX
Houston,TX
St.Louis,MI
Orlando,FL
New York,NY
Washington DC
Niagara Falls, NY
Grand Canyon,AZ
Las Vegas,NV 


No comments: