Saturday, October 20, 2007

Someone got to believe this..

No Internet connection for 10 days..from October 5th to October 15th..It all started with transfer of the account name from our ex-room mate to my current room mate name. T hought it would be 2 days downtime but after 3rd day we were told the previous account name had a balance amount to be paid and we need to settle the due. Initially we were told the amount would come in next bill.

We waited for another 2 days..no..still didnt work. After talking again on thursday, we were told Monday the connection would be restored.

Me: Can you put yourself in my shoes and think you are totally disconnected from the internet world?

CustCare: I totally understand the situation and my apology for the inconvenience caused.

Me: What am I going to do, we were 10 days out of internet connection?

CustCare: We could get this month's service for free and once again she was sorry for our situation.

Me: I was already in South Padre Island mood and with much reluctant, I accepted her idea.

Logging after 10 days seems to a long time. Luckily my palm was helpful in checking the mails but nothing much I could...It was little frustrating..good news was..I was able to survive.. :-)

No comments: