Friday, February 09, 2007

My New Affair..

I am back to work and it’s been two weeks at office. My office has moved to Ambattur; I do like adventures and wanted to try out the Public transport. Luckily for me the bus starts from my place, if I could squeeze myself in and out I can grab a place even King Henry would not have had that satisfaction after grabbing his throne. It would be quite relaxing and entertaining an hour drive and another 200 foot will take to my office.

Men get easily bored of doing same thing. I wanted to try out the office bus thought at least traveling by office bus will bring the best discipline out of me.

I need to be there by 8:00 am at my bus stop and would start working from 9:00 am. Same would apply for travel back, start by 7:00 pm and taste my dinner by 8:30 pm. I love this; let me see how long this affair continues. :-)

No comments: