Saturday, March 01, 2008

Writer Sujatha...Creative Intellectual...

One of my favorite person, modern visionary, Sujatha passed away two days back. This came as a shock, the simple reason, as I was not aware of it. Hari gave this surprise to me today.

His main aim was to make science understand by the common people. He could have restricted it in the labs as his classmate and another great scientist but he brought science to Tea Kadai. I have read his short stories..seen his dramas and enjoyed his movies..

As a fellow Triplicane vaasi, I had a pride that he was born in Triplicane...They could have been more harm for this person to live for some more time...But, he himself would have called it a day..like in cricket retirement.."Retire when people ask why you retire rather when do you retire?"

Loss to the Creative World..

2 comments:

Archana said...

hmm yeah. Thats a sad news. He is written the screenplay for most of mani's movies.Ohh good to hear he is also from triplicane.Will surely miss his writting in ananda vikatan.

Beautiful Mind said...

yeah..I used to read the ananda vikatan mainly for that...